Russian Language for Business Communication
Learning Russian Language for Business Communication is a smart investment in your future success. This intensive program is designed for those who would like to feel confident using Russian language in professional life and understand how Russian business works. And St.Petersburg with its rich history and arts will definitively inspire you for further achievements!
Russian language at a level not lower than A2
You can start on ANY WEEK of the year except for
- May (for the individuals). Group requests are accepted.
- the 1-st week of June
- the last week of July
- December (for the individuals). Group requests are accepted
from 2 weeks to 3 months
the course is run in case over 5 students sign for it.
In the end of the basic course, you will be able:
- to write business letters, announcements,
- to fill out document templates and forms (application for a loan, purchase order, etc.),
- to read the business texts (business letters, advertisement, announcements, contractual agreements);
- to conduct business conversations both by telephone and in person,
- to listen and to understand conversation of business partners, business phone calls, speeches at meetings, advertisement, etc.
Lexical and grammatical objectives: grammatical and lexical units, specific for business style. Topics:
- Joint and Foreign Enterprises;
- Exhibitions. Fairs. Auctions;
- Prices. Terms of Supply and Payment;
- Banks and Stock exchanges
upon successful completion of the program you will get an internationally recognized Certificate proving your new competence and credits received.
Special seasonal offer:
04-24 July 2016
08-28 August 2016
An intensive summer course of Business Russian combined with the possibility to participate in diverse cultural activities offered within each session.
Accommodation is offered in the well-equipped, safe and conveniently located dormitories on campus. The terms should be discussed with the Program Coordinator
Application package includes:
- application form
- scanned copy of the international passport
- jpeg face photo 3*4 cm
The application form can be requested via e-mail from the Program Coordinator.