Education for Business
SHORT PROGRAMS IS THE FIRST STEP TO A LONG COOPERATION!
Our university is always open to new ways of cooperation with universities and industries. We provide an option to develop and execute tailor-made training programs using the university’s resources.
- Programs meet specific needs and requirements according to pertinent requests
- Flexibility in terms of course duration, topic and design
- Streamlining knowledge and skills in a field of interest
- Programs can be performed throughout the whole year
- International experience
- Minimal size of a group: 7 persons
- Language of instruction: English
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Academic and administration staff
- Experts in relevant areas of expertise
Programs of such a type can be a part of a degree program in the following subject areas:
- Civil Engineering
- Energy Technology
- Computer Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Business and Management
- International Relations
- Russian Language and Culture
Workload: 6-8 hours per day (can be adjusted to the specific needs)
2 ECTS credits per week
Participants are awarded with certificates
Teaching methods: intensive studies • networking business events • case studies • field trips
We’ve been developing our programs targeted at business executives and MBA participants for many years and have acquired a great deal of pertinent experience. To make our programs more practical we implement tailored programs in cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce and leading companies from different fields.
You may also learn more about our double degree MBA program.
A wide range of cultural activities can be included into a tailored program as well. You may take an advantage of staying in Saint-Petersburg and having great time in one of the most beautiful city of Russia!
Should you have a keen interest, please, contact us: