Grants available at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
Student grants provide financial support to eligible students. Grants are offered in the frame of Russian Federation Government Program "5-100-2020" which is aimed at enhancing the competitiveness of leading Russian universities.
Grants for international students studying at degree programs could cover tuition fee during one semester or costs of accommodation in the University dormitory. Upon successful completion of final semester exams it’s possible to apply for a grant for the next semester. The grant size is determined by the jury who informs the student afterwards.
To qualify for the grant you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You must be undertaking a full-time course at SPbPU.
- You must have a GPA of 4.5 at the end of the most recent term and you cannot not be repeating the year because of failing your exams or changing course. This requirement may be waived if you repeat a year due to certified serious illness.
- You must have extensive research experience in your field.
- You must be active participant in your college life.
In order to apply for the grant you should prepare the following documents:
- completed application form (click to download)
- copy of national passport (pages with the photo, date and place of birth etc.)
- documents confirming your previous education translated into Russian or English language
- references (at least 2).
Submit the application documents via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org